We are hiring: Frontend Developer
The number of BitSkins users continues to grow and we have a lot of innovative ideas that we would like to implement as soon as possible. For this reason we decided that we will enlarge our development team. Are you a frontend developer? You have come to the right place. 🥇
Who are we?
BitSkins is one of the oldest and at the same time biggest digital items trading platforms (CS:GO, DOTA 2, Team Fortress). Our platform was established back in the year 2015 in California and very quickly became the place to go for several millions users. For 7 years we have been a leader on the European market and our website is strongly associated with the Counter-Strike game. We are an official partner of HLTV, the world’s biggest online portal about the aforementioned game.
Behind our brand stands a team of young, ambitious, and passionate people who are working every day on making our services better. Even though we are dominating the European market, our ambitions are bigger than that. We are aspirating to become the world’s leading platform for digital items trading. If you are ambitious and responsible and you want to join us in our expansion into the global market, wait no longer as this is the best moment to become part of our team.
We are working across two continents and the way we work is based on respect and partnership. We believe in quality work and understand that it should be well paid as well. If you are a person who loves challenges, is proactive, and wants to develop yourself in a fully remote environment - let’s talk!
What does working with us look like?
🎮 Remote work or office work (Katowice / Kraków / Stockholm)
🎮 Flexible working hours
🎮 All-in deal; our business works 24/7 and we works 24/7 (it gives you freedom in managing your time)
🎮 Work under pressure (events, deadlines)
🎮 Work culture based on the use of communication and project management tools instead of e-mails or a lot of meetings
🎮 Bonuses (even up to + 100%)
🎮 ★ Karambit | Doppler Ruby in your inventory after the finished project or similar skin value.
Your approach to work
- You believe in a clear and transparent style of communication
- You are not afraid to ask questions and strive for the highest standards
- You like teamwork, you are open to helping and supporting others, and you are not afraid to ask for help when needed
- You have a strong sense of responsibility
- You are constantly focused on solving problems instead of letting them block your work
- You are a person who pays attention to details while understanding their impact on the so-called "big picture"
- You are characterized by curiosity, which translates into continuous improvement of you and your work
Key Skills & Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Polish
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial projects
- Very good knowledge of Vue3 [ES2022, ESM]
- Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
- Good knowledge of WCAG 2.1
- At least 100 hours in Counter-Strike
It would also be nice for you to have
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of Steam / PSP
- Knowledge of SCRUM / Agile / Kanban
- Basic knowledge of DevOps
Do you want to change your future and join our team? If so, please send us your CV: email@example.com