To improve the security of your BitSkins account the use of 2FA (two-factor authentication) is now mandatory when making a money withdrawal.
What is 2FA?
2FA or 'two-factor authentication' provides you with an additional security step when logging into your account, and withdrawing funds from your BitSkins wallet. You can enable it in your settings. Make sure you also secure your email with 2FA!
How to enable 2FA security?
To enable your 2FA for your BitSkins account please follow these steps:
1. Login to your BitSkins account.
2. Go to your Settings page.
3. Navigate to the Security section.
4. Click On near Two-factor authentication.
6. Open the Google Authenticator/Authy app and add a new account.
7. Scan the barcode provided on the screen.
8. Click Next and enter the 6-digit 2FA security code provided by the Google Authenticator/Authy app.
9. Click Verify.